I pack a lot of living into twelve hours, more or less, and this way of life is filled with good blog material. As I reflect over my “Day of Rest” and look at the evidence on the clock, I see there isn’t enough time to craft out any one miraculous and happy thing that happened yesterday. It’s just a mental list of beautiful things, like:
- First Mass in Sabattus or All About Forgiveness
- Changes in The Surprise Garden
- More Rhubarb
- Guerilla Sunflowers
- You Can’t Trick Uncle Bob
- Making Friends on the Ridge
- I Don’t Know a Thing about Garden Edging
- Reggie Black Explains Sleep
- Autumn Joy Farm
- Old Number Thirteen
I wish I had time today to tell at least one of these stories, but I don’t.
As I was leaving town, I passed this truck.
“Yeah, I saw the truck you’re selling on a blog. I’ll take it.”
(Orange 1964 Chevrolet truck with a new engine, $3,500, located in Bowdoin, Maine. If you’re interested, leave a comment. If you’re not spam, I’ll send you the phone number.)